Thursday, February 25, 2016

THE PLAN.

Whew....at long last it's been confirmed that what we're fighting is the type of cancer that can be treated by a fairly new drug, a pill. It doesn't have too many side effects, thankfully, and has a very GOOD success rate in controlling and reducing and killing the cancer cells. (I'm not very technical, so that's about all I can say at this time!) I'm so thankful that God has helped scientists to find these options for us today!  This is the best case scenario in an unpleasant situation.  I'll take it.  With a grateful heart. We saw a doctor at Penn Medicine also and she confirmed the treatment plan that we are taking... as soon as the pills make their way to our home!

I'm so thankful to God for this result and this option!  I'm so thankful to all who have prayed for me...for all of us.... as we've waited these weeks for an official PLAN.  Thank you, dear warriors, friends, brothers and sisters for speaking to God on our behalf :-).  And so, I'll lay my head down on my pillow tonight KNOWING that, as before, God is in control of my life, my health, my family, my soul.

This is my prayer for each one of us on this blustery, cold winter's night:
Beloved, I pray that in ALL respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers. (3 John 2)

To Be Continued......

1 comment:

I am a Poem

  A new day beckoned and I awoke With a dream to write a poem When the new day spoke: "I am a poem", said the day. "I will be...